LE MANS SARTHE INVESTISSEMENTS
Le Mans Sarthe Investments, a member of France Angels network is a club of Business Angels (individual investors) mainly Sarthois invested in building projects, recovery or business development.
As an association law 1901, it aims to:
– To bring together investors (Business Angels) with creative project developers, recovery or business development.
– To assist the financing by contributions in equity (equity participation), corporate development projects.
– To enable Business Angels to accompany the entrepreneur financed by sharing their experiences and networks.
– To bring together the most diverse investors, in order to develop maximum synergy.
– Participate in regional development insofar federate a local Business Angels Network is one of the tools to promote the economic dynamics of the territories.
The association supports any project regardless of size, purpose, type of activity and the amount of the financing plan from the time when there is already a realistic business plan and that it brings up an important development potential . The project must be located within an hour of Le Mans (by car or train) to keep a close facilitating trade. The contribution in own funds investors can range from € 10,000 to € 300,000 depending on the projects and the interest of investors.